Message from C, C++ talks
0) Answer to the question is in the first 3 search results when looked up verbatim
1) Can't install [pentest_distro] distro
2) Can't set up something basic on [pentest_distro]
3) Can't set up [proprietary_software]. Tick off extra slot if it is IDM, Spotify or Steam.
4) Insults the group/person's intellingence for not answering his question
5) Refuses to install a general usage distro after being pointed to the [Should I use Kali Linux] page
6) Incapable of hacking neighbour's wifi/captive portal
7) Sends low quality phone pictures instead of a screenshot
8) Tag people in the chat for no reason, especially admins
9) Also PM them for extra effectivity
10) Completely ignores any documentation that was sent to them
11) Wrecks their system by running dd/rm commands that people posted as a joke
12) "I am an ethical hacker"
13) "Help me just this one time"
15) "Will this teach me how to hack"