Tutorials and Books
Videos and Courses
- FunFunFunction (https://www.youtube.com/mpjmevideos) makes the learning process enjoyable.
- Traversy Media (https://www.youtube.com/user/TechGuyWeb/) great contents mostly aimed for begginers.
Learn by Doing
- FreeCodeCamp (https://www.freecodecamp.org/), learn to code by building projects.
- CodeAcademy (https://www.codecademy.com/), learn to code interactively.
- Codewars (https://www.codewars.com/), train with programming challenges.
This where the true the good parts show theirselves.
- JSUnconf 2016 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-5obm1G_FY), learn functional programming basics with this talk from Anjana Vakil.
- FunFunFunction (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0zVEGEvSaeEd9hlmCXrk5yUyqUag-n84)'s videos are a great start.
- Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming (https://github.com/MostlyAdequate/mostly-adequate-guide) and Functional Light JS (https://github.com/getify/Functional-Light-JS) will make you master the functional programming.
- Functional Programming Jargon (https://github.com/hemanth/functional-programming-jargon) in simple terms.
You can learn Node.js for backend, or go crazy with front-end frameworks, or even further, create mobile
Need to ping an admin? Talk to one of:
elxris Floofies TRGWII SitiSchu iddar rodmoreno LeZelt